eCommerce Website Package: Custom Pricing
My eCommerce package is tailored to a business that needs to sell online. This package is similar to the Business Web Design Package, with the difference being the amount of help given after the design has been completed. I offer 6 months of restructure help and implementation of elements. As a business grows and expands it can be difficult to get all the information to the designers and developers that they need to create the site. I understand this and offer this package for just such a case.
Site Package Overview:
- Customer Management System
- International Ecommerce
- Loyalty and Promotion Management
- Mobile Commerce
- Order Management System
- Payment and Fraud Management
- Website Performance and Monitoring
Managed Package Features:
- Strategic view of the digital commerce landscape, keeping current with industry best practices and trends.
- Optimize the user experience to improve conversion and increase repeat purchases
- Management of large P&L across different brands and regions
- Implement and utilize database marketing programs to drive brand loyalty and sales
- Maintain a positive open line of communication with all leadership and key contacts across all departments in order to inform, build partnerships and further evangelize the importance of the digital space to your efforts.
- Build and maintain relationships with outside suppliers and partners in order to contribute to the efficient operation of your organization
- Oversee concept development, strategizing, planning, implementation, and coordination of Ecommerce initiatives.
- We will play a key role in your company's go-to-market process, and maintain a close relationship with the brand marketing team, representing the digital consumer and ecommerce efforts in the process.
- Contribute to the product strategy for your company's online services.
- Oversee and continue to improve the software-as-a-service based global ecommerce platform consisting of key technology providers.
- Maintain a smooth production process, enabling the efficient handling of updates and improvements to the sites' functionality and design throughout each season.
- Drive a multi-channel focus, present a unified, customer-centric view of your brands, and maintain consistency across the brick-and-mortar and digital spaces.
- Lead web merchandising, marketing design, operations, analytics and development teams.
- Collaborate with IT on the back-end of the ecommerce technical architecture, including SAP implementation/maintenance which will affect ecommerce functionality.
- Manage large vendor contracts, and partner with additional third-party vendors to identify and apply solutions as needed for site experience improvements and operational optimization.
- Influence the fulfillment and returns handling aspects of the ecommerce business, in partnership with your company's distribution departments. Drive decisions on packaging, delivery options and service levels as needed.
- Frame and map opportunities based on historical results & current trends to maximize sales.
- Develop strategies to deliver financial plans (sales, margin, contribution, inventory turns).
- Partner with Finance, Marketing, Service and Planning Departments to forecast weekly/monthly sales, margins and review financial rollups.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Site package includes:
- Custom Shopping Cart with 75 items
- 5 colors
- A Shopping cart with basic credit card functions (one payment gateway)
- 15 keywords (Not priced as a PPC)
- 5 forms (forms can be any format that you need)
- 1 Hour of Consultation
- 1st year paid SSL certificate (DigiCert )
- Choice of eCommerce Solution.
- Online Catalog Management
- Order Routing and Fulfillment
- Inventory Management
- Online Shipping and Handling (2 shippers included)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Extensive Documentation, Training and Support (2 hours of hands on training with instruction)
- Custom User Interface Design
- Advanced Search Options
- Custom Affiliate Marketing Capabilities
- Admin Module to manage your On-Line store
6 months SEO package ($3000.00 value!). This package will give you up to the minute reports on how your site is being seen on the search engines. Typically this monthly report includes...
- Site up times
- Continued Keyword optimization
- Finding link partners and issuing requests
- Manage PPC Campaigns
- Rank Check Reports
- Link Popularity Reports
- Traffic Report
Site package Value Add:
- Unlimited page design
- 8 colors
- 20 key words
- 2 independent themes if needed
- Keyword research to determine which keywords and phrases that may be used to find your product or service
- A site detail· showing you the advantages of using the different CMS eCommerce· solutions· available
- Development of a visual sitemap outlining your sites structure and elements
- An itemized list of the pages and features to be included on your Web site
- Training you will receive on editing any dynamic pages
- Search engine optimization report (SEO) detailing what it will take to get your site a high ranking
- Web site hosting specifications if you have chosen to host with us
Website Control Panel (cPanel):
- 5gb of disk space
- 1000mb bandwidth (data transfer)
- 5 sub domains
- 75 email addresses
- 10 FTP accounts
- 8 databases
- cPanel control
If you would like more information or a quote please contact me
with your questions.